CVG 32

DailyMotion Part.1



DailyMotion Part.2


  1. DailyMotion Part.3



Other Links

Comments

  1. The final episode. You've been an angel 😇 and I couldnt watch the series without your help. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORIES. WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL ACTORS...FULL OF EMOTIVE AND EMOTIONAL SITUATIONS...I REALLY ENJOYED, THANKS A LOT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please upload more Turkish series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love story. Almazing chemistry between the couple. This story is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice serial.....I love this one vry much ...from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your hard work. Loved the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful story ! I cried so much at the end.Thank you for your share !
    it's the second Turkish series that I'm watching and i loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please can anybody tell me where i can watch episode 1 to 32 full hd 1080p with engsub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meryem 20

CVG 25